airforceguy
Active member
After almost 18 months of waiting (sucking up to my wife), I will finally be allowed to purchase my DVX100b in a couple of weeks (tax return). My question is, do I buy now, or wait until after NAB?
I guess my real question is, will the price go down after NAB?
I guess my real question is, will the price go down after NAB?