DESPERATELY SEEKING DVX100AE (PAL)
Dear Chaps,
Wow I am SO stoked to find this forum. It's one of the best I've ever seen, on any subject. You guys even made a battery! DVXuser.com rocks!!
Here's my dilemma, I've checked out the DVX and am making the leap. I need to find and purchase a PAL DVX100AE in LA in the next 72 hours before I depart for South Africa to shoot my film, will pay cash. i'm calling on all members to help me in this quest.
My departure date is inflexible unfortunately and I need a PAL because all my partners/sponsors in SA are PAL based. All info and input is desperately welcome, please feel free to call direct. If there's a DVX alarm bell, can we ring it?
Thanks very much in advance.
Stoked
~*~
Jesse Stagg
boomslang@earthlink.net
H - 323 469 0265
M – 323 719 3519
2317 Vasanta Way
Los Angeles, CA 90068
~~~~~~~
Dear Chaps,
Wow I am SO stoked to find this forum. It's one of the best I've ever seen, on any subject. You guys even made a battery! DVXuser.com rocks!!
Here's my dilemma, I've checked out the DVX and am making the leap. I need to find and purchase a PAL DVX100AE in LA in the next 72 hours before I depart for South Africa to shoot my film, will pay cash. i'm calling on all members to help me in this quest.
My departure date is inflexible unfortunately and I need a PAL because all my partners/sponsors in SA are PAL based. All info and input is desperately welcome, please feel free to call direct. If there's a DVX alarm bell, can we ring it?
Thanks very much in advance.
Stoked
~*~
Jesse Stagg
boomslang@earthlink.net
H - 323 469 0265
M – 323 719 3519
2317 Vasanta Way
Los Angeles, CA 90068
~~~~~~~