DaVinci Resolve 17 Beta 5

Im not sure I can help but..

to create an alpha chanell which can make your shot transparent..

right click on node panel

add alpha

blue blob appears on the right

connect this blue blob to a node

you can then key this node or use shape to make bits of that clip transparent.

As for a glow.. try the filters on the right hand side of the nodes or just blur which is down the bottom on the colour page (drip and triangle?)
 
Im not sure I can help but..

to create an alpha chanell which can make your shot transparent..

right click on node panel

add alpha

blue blob appears on the right

connect this blue blob to a node

you can then key this node or use shape to make bits of that clip transparent.

As for a glow.. try the filters on the right hand side of the nodes or just blur which is down the bottom on the colour page (drip and triangle?)

I am a newbie, your post flew over my head lol
 
Back
Top