Couple O'Questions...

Steward

Active member


:huh: Two things really... I'm new to the DVX100a as well as Premiere Pro.
Just experimenting, I shot a bunch of stuff in 24p today...Now, when capturing do I leave things alone or do I use the "Panasonic 24p" setting when I start the new project...???

Next... I've already cut several things (normal settings) which have turned out great... The second question is... Is there a way to shift the zero point of the time line...??? Before NLE, I was always able to zero the beginning of the video... easier to keep a true running time... I'd like to do the same in PPro...

Suggestions...???

Thanks in advance... I've already learned quite a bit while just lurking... Great forum...!!! :)

Steward
 
Steward - You want to capture using the24P settings in PPro. I'm not sure I understand your other question about restting to zero.
 
You can reset the timeline to zero or any other number.

Little button at top right end of timeline opens menu "Zero Sequence Point". This box allows any number to be entered as a start.
 
Back
Top