Couple Extra Lenses Included In Package

grifpo

Active member
I received my DVX100 via UPS today and am stoked. Though, I tried out these supposedly 'professional' lenses the guy threw in for me and when I zoom out widest and look in the viewfinder the lens 'frames' my picture. Inside the rectangular viewfinder there's one clear hole and around that is black. I've tried the wide angle lens (0.5x) and the zoom lens (2x) that I bought and they both give me a similar affect. Words of wisdom appreciated.

-griffin
 
Re: Couple Extra Lenses Included In Package

its called vignetting, and it is what happens when you put something too small in front of the lens. the only way for you to get around this is to zoom in an little till the black goes away.. if it does at all.
 
Re: Couple Extra Lenses Included In Package

Thanks for the help. Damn, this forum answers everything.

-griffin
 
Back
Top