Sweet If this isn't doctored for perspective, I assume you just used a looooong lens...was having enough stop on that long a lens a problem at all? Anyway, nice job. Keep it up.
Peace,
Great Job- The black and white looks great. But, you might want to size down the black border on it- it just makes the logo it look smaller. I would suggest cutting off halfway between the bottom and the signature. Overall its great.
I think the photo looks great, but I can't stand the white boarder. It just looks like a photoshop boarder. I would go with a simple solid white boarder instead. As it is, my eye is actually drawn to the boarder, becasue it has depth, and I don't think that is what you are going for.
I kind of dig this but thin kthe bottom is a little on the light side. I would have framed it to have more weight (Bring the structures into the frame a bit more for balance)
The detail of the moon is incredible. I think I see Wallace & Gromit up there looking for cheese!
Great composition.
Only one critisim. With all the spectacular architecture in the LA area, why these everyday office buildings and a parking garage? Clearly you're a great photographer and a great photographer deserves a great subject.
I'd like to see you do this similar composition with the Hindu temple in Malibu Canyon.
Holy cannoli! I just looked them up and somebody had a similar idea that's used on their site. I'll tell you, you could do a much more beautiful job though...
thank you all so much, thank you texture, i could not get a better location near by because the security guy kicked me out, i was on top of the highest parking lot in glendale, california, i had an amazing shot, but he said i could not be there. so i just took this for the heck of it, i am working on going to la to get some nice shots for my website. again thank you all. www.jayjaystudios.com
All in all the pic is very nice. I do agree with John (for the balance) or..??... as an alternative... (since you already have the city in wide and the moon on long tele...) why not enlarge the moon (a bit) to dominate the city and rotate the dark side towards the top right corner about 30 degrees (light on the diagonal towards the opposite corner). Nice as is anyway.