Comic book framing of shots

Re: Comic book framing of shots

You can use a wipe transition at 50%. Shoot your subject to one side and the same to the other. Apply your wipe to 50/50 so it stays and there should also be a add thickness so you have a line. I have to open premiere agian. Or you can go to photoshop and create templates. Then just import them in to Premiere. If this dosen't help I'll give you a more detailed with images. Peace
 
Re: Comic book framing of shots

images woudl be sweet, if ya have the time. Its real easy in Vegas. Would it just be easier to do it in that?

Thanks!
 
Re: Comic book framing of shots

[quote author=greeches link=board=Premier;num=1103607385;start=0#2 date=12/22/04 at 20:46:25]images woudl be sweet, if ya have the time.  Its real easy in Vegas.  Would it just be easier to do it in that?

Thanks![/quote]

If its easier to do it in vegas then go for it. :) . I'll see if I can give you some examples by the end of this week. If you want this to really look cool, do it in After Effects if you have that. I'll give you some examples of what I'm talking about.
Peace!
 
Re: Comic book framing of shots

cool thanks. I'm trying to learn the most about both editors to broaden my horizons...


BTW: loved ADR.wmv ... It makes my friend and I laugh w/ tears...
 
Back
Top