dashek
Active member
Hello good people!
Maybe somebody will hit me a tip about my problem. I need final files coded in PJPEG (mostly for web in sRGB color space). Becouse I cannot output directly from Resolve to this format I have to convert again files from Resolve with Adobe Media Encoder. After all this operation I have slightly, but visible color loss. Final picture is a little bit darker, little bit desaturated. Different so much that make me unhappy with results. Color loss is on Adobe Encoder step. Export from Resolve is to Quicktime Uncompressed RGB 10bit. Any ideas? What Im doing wrong?
Source files: 4K DNG's from FS700+Odyssey7Q
Maybe somebody will hit me a tip about my problem. I need final files coded in PJPEG (mostly for web in sRGB color space). Becouse I cannot output directly from Resolve to this format I have to convert again files from Resolve with Adobe Media Encoder. After all this operation I have slightly, but visible color loss. Final picture is a little bit darker, little bit desaturated. Different so much that make me unhappy with results. Color loss is on Adobe Encoder step. Export from Resolve is to Quicktime Uncompressed RGB 10bit. Any ideas? What Im doing wrong?
Source files: 4K DNG's from FS700+Odyssey7Q