L LloydC Veteran Jan 18, 2005 #1 I can't download the demo, but from the screenshots I've seen, it looks pretty good... anyone tried the demo or full version? is it worth getting? thanks
I can't download the demo, but from the screenshots I've seen, it looks pretty good... anyone tried the demo or full version? is it worth getting? thanks
L loyd_christmas Active member Jan 18, 2005 #2 Re: color finesse color finesse is great . but not worth buying as a stand alone app, it was $499 last i had heard. it comes bundled with after effects pro version though
Re: color finesse color finesse is great . but not worth buying as a stand alone app, it was $499 last i had heard. it comes bundled with after effects pro version though
A Art_History Guest Jan 25, 2005 #3 Re: color finesse I have it and it works like a charm It does come with AE 6.5 Stand to