35MMdirector
Member
I am a videographer and producer of a realtor home show that airs on the local ABC channel. We need to add captioning to the program but the station says the files are not showing captioning. The captions are done by rev.com and I embed with Premiere on Windows 7 Pro.
In the past I exported mpeg2 1280x720 60i. Premiere CC 2014 supports embedded captions with mxf and mov wrappers. I've tried both in h.264 and no luck with the station. QuickTime Media Player will play the .mov captions in CEA-608. I have tried giving the station 608 and 708 using .scc and .mcc files. I spent nearly an hour with Adobe who said I was embedding correctly.
Has anyone successfully embedded captions for broadcasting with Premiere?
In the past I exported mpeg2 1280x720 60i. Premiere CC 2014 supports embedded captions with mxf and mov wrappers. I've tried both in h.264 and no luck with the station. QuickTime Media Player will play the .mov captions in CEA-608. I have tried giving the station 608 and 708 using .scc and .mcc files. I spent nearly an hour with Adobe who said I was embedding correctly.
Has anyone successfully embedded captions for broadcasting with Premiere?