Cheapest and/or best way to buy Final Draft?

Filmfanatic

Active member
I am in need of Final Draft ( or any other script writing software). I just spent all my savings on a Mac Powerbook for writing scripts so I'm broke. I have FD on my PC desktop so I'm a bit famaliar with it.

Are there locations to get FD at reduced prices ? Thanks
 
Filmfanatic said:
I am in need of Final Draft ( or any other script writing software). I just spent all my savings on a Mac Powerbook for writing scripts so I'm broke. I have FD on my PC desktop so I'm a bit famaliar with it.

Are there locations to get FD at reduced prices ? Thanks

i'm not sure where you can get it for a cheap price but i would recommend getting movie magic screenwriter. that program is so user friendly. i won't ever go away from that program unless i'm really forced to, and even then will fight for it. i think that the Project Greenlight site has it for a little cheaper than its retail price. check it out at bravo.com or liveplanet.com good luck
 
can you also buy pirated versions. however think of the bad karma, you, a writer, creating a piece of original intellectual property via stolen intellectual property.

i think there's some kinda freebie software on the net.
 
Go ebay... but be careful of buying pirate software. I got mine from EBAY good price and legitimate copy. You got any friends with FD? Theres always the bash your friend and steal his licence option.
 
Back
Top