Canon Servicing?

Dizkoteck

Well-known member
Hi

I have a Canon 5D and its reaching its 7000 mark. Like taking care of a car, I was wondering if at a certain point if I need to have it serviced? What would be done? Benefits?
:violin:
Also, I may have lost my warranty card(I know, stupid). How much might I be looking at?
 
I'm not sure what kind of servicing can be done to a camera other than a sensor cleaning and shutter replacement. If your sensor isn't dirty and you shutter still works I don't see why you would need to get anything done though. Also, 7,000 isn't a lot of pictures. Some photographers will shoot that amount in 3-4 weddings.

When the 5D does the automatic sensor cleaning when you tun on the camera the dust particles fall in a trap within the camera much like a toaster. When asking a Canon rep about it though they just said that it will stay there and won't need to be removed ever.
 
Back
Top