TMY
Well-known member
I shoot, edit, and upload the Sunday service for a church and they want the 30min+ video to be 320x240, under 100MB, and be in flash. I'm using Adobe Premiere to live capture, edit, and encode.
Here's a link to the video: http://www.spiritualliving.org/online-resources#watch
The setting I use for flash export are:
Codec: On2 Vp6
Resize from 720x480 to 320x240
30fps
Constant Bitrate about 270kbps (it varies week to week depending on the length of the video)
Two Encoding Passes
Key frame every frame
"Quality" set to Best
Audio is Stereo @ 128kbps (I like to keep the audio quality somewhat high)
Is there anything I can do to get the video quality "better", while still keeping it 320x240, flash, and under 100MB?
Here's a link to the video: http://www.spiritualliving.org/online-resources#watch
The setting I use for flash export are:
Codec: On2 Vp6
Resize from 720x480 to 320x240
30fps
Constant Bitrate about 270kbps (it varies week to week depending on the length of the video)
Two Encoding Passes
Key frame every frame
"Quality" set to Best
Audio is Stereo @ 128kbps (I like to keep the audio quality somewhat high)
Is there anything I can do to get the video quality "better", while still keeping it 320x240, flash, and under 100MB?