Camera Bag?

Matt Gottshalk

Resident Preditor
I'm looking for a small non-camera looking camera bag that can hold a camera body with attached zoom, 2 flashes, and 2 addt'l lenses.

What all are you using for this?

Thanks
 
I'm interested what people use as their camera bags...they aren't so cheap. I have a bag that goes over the shoulder that holds body with lens and 2 additional lenses. There are bags that will swing over to your front so you can access it while on the move... I believe they are called slingshots.
 
I use this XPro

My brother uses this one.

My dad uses this one.

We saw a vendor at the L.A. camera show. He gave us a deal if we bought all 3 for under $150.00.

So we did, and have not regretted our purchases. The big one, fits my 15 Macbook Pro, D2X, D700, 70-200, 24-70, 17-50, 16mm, Quantum 2x2 battery, Q-Flash and a power supply. Have only had it for 2 months, but the build seems good.
 
One Way Photo,

Agree about the Ty Video 2. Hiere is my rig filled up!

OgioSetup.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top