Hi
I am planning on making a documentary. I know that I probably need release forms for any businesses I film in. Specifically clubs and bars.
My question is this.
The guy that made "Supersize Me". He filmed in many Mcdonalds and used the footage in his film that has a nationwide theatrical release. How has he done this. I doubt Mcdonalds signed any releases for him.
I need to know. I want to film in bars but as the film will not be very pro on the subject, I doubt I will get many permissions.
Can I film until I am thrown out and still use the footage?
I hope someone can help.
Thanks in Advance
A
I am planning on making a documentary. I know that I probably need release forms for any businesses I film in. Specifically clubs and bars.
My question is this.
The guy that made "Supersize Me". He filmed in many Mcdonalds and used the footage in his film that has a nationwide theatrical release. How has he done this. I doubt Mcdonalds signed any releases for him.
I need to know. I want to film in bars but as the film will not be very pro on the subject, I doubt I will get many permissions.
Can I film until I am thrown out and still use the footage?
I hope someone can help.
Thanks in Advance
A