A Adam Beck Active member Nov 5, 2008 #1 An interesting aspect for me is what type of budgets did each production have? How big was the dollar amount spent or did the production have a high amount of non-paid crew members?
An interesting aspect for me is what type of budgets did each production have? How big was the dollar amount spent or did the production have a high amount of non-paid crew members?
Drew Ott Wish I were banned. Nov 5, 2008 #2 ~$350. $100 for each lead actor, $100 for food, and about $50 for some props and things.
Michael Anthony Horrigan More Cowbell Pictures Nov 5, 2008 #4 Might want to check out THIS thread. It has many of the budgets for Twilight Fest.
Mike Manning Well-known member Nov 5, 2008 #5 Thanks Mike, I was looking for that thread and was going to post it here, but I couldnt find it...