Broadcast Safe?

Re: Broadcast Safe?

Safe what ? - action, title or colours ?

It has the 1st two in the title window and in the Program monitor window.
I think some of the CCs have safe colour indicators but there is a menu item under effects that will check or sort the NTSC or PAL colors.
 
Re: Broadcast Safe?

Sorry for the confusion... What I am looking for is colors for Broadcast. Wanting to make sure that I am not blowing out the whites etc...
 
Re: Broadcast Safe?

Suggest you use the scopes to check your white and black levels and fix accordingly with CC.
Doubt that Broadcast Colours does much with clipping levels.
 
Re: Broadcast Safe?

OK, I applied the broadcast filter, adjusted using the waveform to acceptable levels, nothing over 105... after rendering it appears that all levels returned to the original levels? HELP PLEASE, what am I doing wrong?
 
Back
Top