British, Post Apocalyptic Short Screenplay if anyone's interested to purchase?

SuperEgo Saxton

Active member
THE OTHER SIDE
Post Apocalyptic, Thriller, Drama
8pp.
Two brothers try and cross open ground, toward a church refuge, in search of antibiotics.
They are stopped in their tracks when faced with an unknown sniper.

I just kinda wanna see this get made. But I'm working on another project at the minute that's taking up my full attention.

If anyone's interested, lemme know!

Swoon me into giving it away, I dare ya ;)

(-Bare in mind, the dialogue is catered for British Yorkshire Accents.)
 
If nobody is up for using it themselves, any comments on the actual writing?

Am I heading in the right direction? I'm still pretty new to writing screenplays, would appreciate constructive criticisms and the like :)
 
You can send it to me if you like. If I can help, I will, if not, you'll still get my thoughts on how you're doing.
 
If nobody is up for using it themselves
I can take some time to read it. Looks like something easy and would be interesting to do. You'd be up to let someone try his own take on it? I'd have to "adapt" it to my current location though. But it could be a nice project.
Let me know.
 
You'd be up to let someone try his own take on it? I'd have to "adapt" it to my current location though. But it could be a nice project.
Let me know.

D'you mean you'll shoot it?

I'm not looking for a rewrite, but if it means you're gonna produce it, by all means :)
 
D'you mean you'll shoot it?
I'm not looking for a rewrite, but if it means you're gonna produce it, by all means :)
Yeah I'd try my take on it. I'm not much of a screenwriter myself, but as I said, I would have to "adapt" it to my location. But I'll just revise your script to what I can do with the available location here, keep the main story and yeah, I'd try to shoot it from "my vision" of your script.

I never worked with someone else's script, so I would try that challenge! I don't know when I'd be able to work on it though, it's winter here and I'm working on day&night schedule.
 
Sounds like a great little project! As long as I get a 'written by' credit, I'm happy!

I'll PM you my email and you can update me on production, in a few weeks or even a few months time :) It's up to you my friend
 
Back
Top