BOUJOU tutorials

kilmyneo

Well-known member
Hi, im new whit this program, i heard its really cool and works whit 3dmax and after effect.
well, does somebody have links of good tutorials? ive been search on youtube but only could find one and it is poor, thanks again.
 
Great program... if you have $10,000 to spend...

I agree. I'm using the free program Voodoo now, from the Hanover University. For the kinds of problems I've used it for it does the exact same job, although Boujou's GUI is better.

I don't have any tutorial links but in the past I found it best to import an image sequence instead of video files. It solves faster with less problems.
Also I found setting the number of target samples to lo sped things up and provided a good track. Depends on the scene though I guess.
 
thanks guys i will try, Robot909 i could download the tutorials, but i couldnt see .bpj format??
 
Last edited:
Hey Raptor, I'd love to see some tutorial links for Voodoo if you happen to find them... :)

I don't have any but the Digi-lab home page has a manual as well as download link. The manual provides a walkthrough and there is a forum there.

http://www.digilab.uni-hannover.de/

//Oh and the download comes with a sample of images to track.
/// With C4D you have to import a Lightwave (.lws) file.
 
Last edited:
Thanks man... I'll have a look. Hell, I haven't even had a chance to play with any 3d tracking software. I really want to get ahold of SynthEyes and play with that too...
 
Back
Top