Blender! Please Help!!!!

mts4243369

Active member
I have a 17" MBP dual 2.4s and I have blender 2.45.....When I try to use the sculpt feature it simply does nothing, I have followed instructions in the essential blender and a few online tutorials, however, when I try and sculpt it simply does nothing, I have tried using not only the LMB but the MMB and RMB to see if that works, as well as hooking it up to my tablet...PLEASE HELP!!!!

TS
 
I'd try going thru the settings and look for something that has to do with a one button, two button, or three button mouse feature. If that doesn't work, I would uninstall everything and reinstall again.

You might also want to check your shelf (if you have one in that program) and see if you have any buttons that might be turned off. Sorry I don't use this program and have never tried it.
 
Thanks, that doesn't seem to be the problem also, I tried re-installing it, sort of. I have a mac so you just download it and open it. any other suggestions?
 
I'd first look for a uninstall file, maybe even contact them. If they don't have one, I'd suggest below.

1. Hold  + F.

2. Your search window will pop up, type blender and it's extensions names in (what ever the file type may be).

3. Delete everything (  + delete )

4. Then reinstall.



Have you restarted your computer since you installed the program ??




:)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top