Best Training

jjneff

Active member
I would love to here from people who have paid for Ripple training or any other training for FCPX. I want to spend my money wisely on the best training I can get!
 
I just bought the Ripple tutorials for FCPX and Motion. 54 quicktime movies in total! I've only had a few minutes to glance at a couple, but first impressions are that they're extremely thorough.
 
I love ripple training. The only thing that's bugging me is the training for Motion 5 costs as much as the program.
 
I was about to buy the Ripple training (and probably still might), but saw somewhere on here that macProVideo.com had FCP X available. The thing is you can buy a month's subscription and access all their videos for $25. So that's a pretty slick deal if all you want is some quick training and don't think it's something you'll need to hang onto long term.

They have a pretty extensive FREE overview of the FCP X training which should give you an idea whether or not you want to subscribe - http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/finalcutprox101-overview-and-quick-start-guide

I subscribed after watching the freebie and am really satisfied with it. But I don't think you can go wrong with either the Ripple training or this one. They're both done by excellent trainers.
 
Wow Thanks! Now how about LarryJordan vs Ripple training? I have taken courses through MacproVideo before and enjoyed them.
 
Back
Top