bsmall Active member Apr 13, 2006 #1 OK, gang - I know we have some sports fans here besides those that ride a skateboard. Where is the ultimate sports montage video hiding? Somebody step up to the plate - we wanna see it.
OK, gang - I know we have some sports fans here besides those that ride a skateboard. Where is the ultimate sports montage video hiding? Somebody step up to the plate - we wanna see it.
A AshG Veteran Apr 16, 2006 #2 Hardly the ultimate but here is the open for a sports show I am working on... http://nts001.interplug.com/profiles.mov ash =o)
Hardly the ultimate but here is the open for a sports show I am working on... http://nts001.interplug.com/profiles.mov ash =o)
S Steve-O Active member Apr 16, 2006 #3 Heres one a buddy of mine did at work for a small west texas high school. It was actually mostly done linear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2viaVeNUPU8 The compression did not do it any justice but you still get the idea.
Heres one a buddy of mine did at work for a small west texas high school. It was actually mostly done linear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2viaVeNUPU8 The compression did not do it any justice but you still get the idea.
S Steve-O Active member Apr 16, 2006 #4 Ash I also really like your intro. What effect did you use to get the oarnge Star filter looking effect towards the end?
Ash I also really like your intro. What effect did you use to get the oarnge Star filter looking effect towards the end?