Basic questin regarding lighting and microphones.

jjpopp

Active member
I am going to do a shoot in a few weeks and will need to rent microphones and lighting. I expect my shoot to small ensemble and interview work, mainly indoor but also during the day. Can someone advise what type of microphones and light kit would be suitable? I understand the basic principle of lighting but am not familar with the gear.

Cheers,
 
Re: Basic questin regarding lighting and microphon

Re: Basic questin regarding lighting and microphon

I just shot about 10 interviews with a wired lavalier mic and lowell lighting kit consisting of 2 totas and 1 omni. If you need ambient sound you can also rent a boom mic senn 66.

The wired lavalier is Sony 55B.
 
Re: Basic questin regarding lighting and microphon

Re: Basic questin regarding lighting and microphon

Hi Natasha_Levitan - Thanks for the tip.
 
Back
Top