Baah!! Where'd that footage go!?!

FatBird19

Well-known member
So my brother decided to clear off the desktop and I had a bunch of files on there.

There were a bunch of clips by the HVX from this board that I really liked and wanted to keep. :(

One I really liked was a video montage that someone shot in a city. I belive it was put to music from "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." I could be wrong about that though.
The editing style was really "stream of conscious" and the imagery focused on a lot of random objects. At one point in the video, one guy tipped an object over after leaving it on screen for a long amount of time.

Anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I crazy?
 
Yeah, the music helped... other than the fact what you described had RGDfilms written all over it. Check out his other clips and you'll see what I mean. The cheers clip is great. Might help if you smoke a bowl or whack yourself in the head with a hammer first. Enjoy
 
Back
Top