Natasha_Levitan
Member
I videotaped interviews with the standard F5 setting in DVX100a. Now I'm capturing in Premiere 6.5 and the audio is turning out to have lots of jumps/skips. It sounds fine on tape and on RCA audio out to TV. This is the first project i'm editing with this camera. The interviews are meant for TV so there isn't really any use to go the 24p route.
I've re-captured the footage a couple of time and the problem of skipping stays the same. Does this have anything to do with 24p issue? From what I understand it doesn't, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. It is driving me crazy.
I've re-captured the footage a couple of time and the problem of skipping stays the same. Does this have anything to do with 24p issue? From what I understand it doesn't, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. It is driving me crazy.