Just a heads-up for the AF100 enthusiasts, Apple released the new Final Cut Pro X for download and/or ordering at $299.99. It has been highly anticipated. This release, however, appears to have some controversy as the new UI was redesigned and the internals rebuilt. I read many 'concerned' overviews. It appears that some pro features have not made it in the new version at all while the UI is significantly different, and so is the workflow. Some reviewers even claimed FCPX may not be ready for the professional segment or as the FCP7 replacement.
This reminds me the situation with the new Adobe Audition CS5.5, which was rewritten from ground up and lost several mainstay Audition 3 features while adding many new ones and serious performance. Once the dust settles, I am sure, we can expect more details.
This reminds me the situation with the new Adobe Audition CS5.5, which was rewritten from ground up and lost several mainstay Audition 3 features while adding many new ones and serious performance. Once the dust settles, I am sure, we can expect more details.