Anyone interested in animating a title card for me?

filmismymedium

Well-known member
I'm a film student here in LA and will be shooting seven short 16mm films over the next few months (crazy I know)
We need an opening bumper for our "production company" name to go at the beginning of our films. I'm no good at any sort of 3D modeling and wondered if anyone was looking for a small project to do for fun.

I have the idea of how it would look in my head and it is probably fairly easy for someone who knows what they're doing in Maya, Shake, Motion, C4D, whatever. About 5 seconds long. Simple black background, maybe a subtle floor light reflection and words flying towards the camera in a certain way.

Anyways, if you are a student, 3D master, or just someone who has any of these programs and has been meaning to figure them out, PM me and we can talk specifics. You will of course receive credit in all of the films. :2vrolijk_08:

-Mike
 
Back
Top