C
Craig
Guest
A L O H A-
I have written a feature length script (82 pages) and am asking if anybody wants to critique it for me.. for free. It is about a couple of young guys in Hawaii trying to figure out the meaning of life. So, it is more of a character based screenplay with a simple plot that only aids to bring out who the guys are based on the decisions they make. Surfers, Drugs, Chicks, Fighting, Stealing, Jesus. Its kind of like a Christian movie with drugs, violence and the F-word.
If anybody wants to take a look I will send it to you in Final Draft format. This is a script that I am going to shoot with the dvx100a this fall/winter on Oahu.
Mahalo,
Craig
I have written a feature length script (82 pages) and am asking if anybody wants to critique it for me.. for free. It is about a couple of young guys in Hawaii trying to figure out the meaning of life. So, it is more of a character based screenplay with a simple plot that only aids to bring out who the guys are based on the decisions they make. Surfers, Drugs, Chicks, Fighting, Stealing, Jesus. Its kind of like a Christian movie with drugs, violence and the F-word.
If anybody wants to take a look I will send it to you in Final Draft format. This is a script that I am going to shoot with the dvx100a this fall/winter on Oahu.
Mahalo,
Craig