Any NC writers here

Re: Any NC writers here

I'm heading down that direction for the holidays. A bunch of my family has ended up in NC. Both the Ralleigh/Durham area and Ashville.

The fall leaves must be amazing about now.
 
Re: Any NC writers here

[quote author=David Jimerson link=board=writing;num=1100659927;start=0#7 date=11/22/04 at 16:22:15]Now the leaves are turning. Looks nice.[/quote]

Sounds like it's time for some "grabs". ;)
 
Re: Any NC writers here

[quote author=David Jimerson link=board=writing;num=1100659927;start=0#11 date=12/12/04 at 10:55:47]Which Concord?[/quote]

There are two Concords in NC?
 
Re: Any NC writers here

[quote author=overlandfilms link=board=writing;num=1100659927;start=0#13 date=12/12/04 at 11:34:38]That one twenty miles north of you.[/quote]

Actually, it's about five miles from where I'm sitting right now. :)
 
Re: Any NC writers here

Are you in University? I'm downtown Concord - we should hook-up at the Washington for a pint.

e
 
Re: Any NC writers here

Ahhhh..... North Carolina, I graduated from Tuscola Senior High in Waynesville, NC. Class of 1991. I really miss the mountains, Maggie Valley, Ghost Town in the Sky, Lake Junaluska,........simply Beautiful.
 
Re: Any NC writers here

Is quite beautiful. If any NCers are interested in doing something about/with the blue ridge parkway, lemme know. It would be something nice to work with.
 
Back
Top