any ideas?

I've never posted pics here, so I can't help you with that.

I'm still working out the rest of the story. What are you plans for this project? Is it a serious production or more of a learning experience/test type deal? Submitting to any festivals?
 
Well every project at this point is a lerning/test/ thing, but im to the point now where i'm trying to make things that are at least viable to be shown if they turn out anygood.

so since this is my first thing over 4 min, probably wont go anywhere, but its allways a possibilty now. If somehow any money comes out of this, we'll definitly have to work something out ;)
 
ok, here are the pics my friend took and sent to me. She's not a "movie person" so the comps aren't great and i would have like to get the colors right in photoshop if i could have, but im a perfectionist and this is what i got, hope it educates and inspires and I'll make sure to post new ones when i get home next week.


dscn495823jh.jpg






dscn496126zo.jpg





dscn497428ml.jpg





dscn497721av.jpg





dscn497827tb.jpg





dscn497924ty.jpg





dscn498225sc.jpg





dscn498624tx.jpg





dscn498720qr.jpg





dscn498926gg.jpg





thanks :)
 
Looks good.

I got most the story worked out and about six pages of script down. I've been feeling kinda lazy lately, but it shouldn't take to much longer to finish. If you want I can email what I've got so far. I can post it here, but the formatting will be lost.
 
Back
Top