Hello all,
Just wondering who's out there. I am a filmmaker in Toronto and I will be shooting a feature this summer. When I'm not whore-ing my body out to the 'legit' film industry. The plan is to do a two camera shoot (we're planning on moving fast) and we've got one dvx100 but need another shooter with same. Maybe I can come on your shoot in return.
Anyway, if anyone is interested, it would be good to get something organized locally, get people hooked up, share knowledge etc.
A thought.
Just wondering who's out there. I am a filmmaker in Toronto and I will be shooting a feature this summer. When I'm not whore-ing my body out to the 'legit' film industry. The plan is to do a two camera shoot (we're planning on moving fast) and we've got one dvx100 but need another shooter with same. Maybe I can come on your shoot in return.
Anyway, if anyone is interested, it would be good to get something organized locally, get people hooked up, share knowledge etc.
A thought.