AG DVC30?

Cam_Girl

Member
AG DVC30?

Ok, this is the area for off topic stuff, so I'm going go quite a ways off topic...has anyone seen and or used a AG DVC30 and what is your opinion of it? For a person on a budget, would it be a worthwhile purchase?
Thanks
 
Re:  AG DVC30?

Re:  AG DVC30?

I've only used it once. The image quality is pretty good. I think it retails for $1600 but if you can get it cheaper, then go for it, connect four. :)

Like I tell many people, any camera in the right hands can do some serious cinematography magic. You should worry more about your story telling and content than what camera is good. The AG DV30 for the price is a good camera.
 
Re:  AG DVC30?

Re:  AG DVC30?

I was going to get the DVC30, but then I saw some footage comparing 24p to 30 and I saw a huge difference...

what I noticed the most is the image pulses in a way with 24p... exactly like film.. looks pretty cool :)

so I'm saving that extra 1500 more for the DVX!
 
Re:  AG DVC30?

Re:  AG DVC30?

the 30 is a bad ass lil' camera
it shoot 30 fps which is like semi film like
BUT the really cool thing about it, it's that it literally records in the dark
u know how when u go into a dark room, your eyes gradually adjust to the darkness and then u start seeing in the dark.....
well it does the same thing...(just flip a switch)
and it's the only camera on the market that does that forget sony's night mode, and canon's 0 lux mode

but if you're on a budget I guess the DVC60 it's also a good choice
used at churches, city halls, cable access across the US


cheers
 
Back
Top