AF-100 shooter list

Definitely appreciate this. But the "Extras" column is making this spreadsheet very messy and hard to read. Maybe we should shorten and limit that to a couple lines?

Full Kit w/lenses
Basic Production Package
Steadicam, Jib (Specialty Gear Here)

No offense to anyone here, but I don't think anyone cares about what filters and cables you have in your kit. Some things are just assumed. Heck even I'm guilty of putting down too much. I say put down the whole shabang here, but keep it real brief and simple on the spreadsheet.

My .02

+1

I don't think the client really cares; they just want to know you can do the job… and anything I don't own, there are 6 or more places close by that will rent it to me.

Jon Houde

Tulsa OK
619-200-2050
jonhoude@me.com

AF100 - Zeiss ZF2 Primes Nikon Mount, Tokina 11-16, Redrock Support Gear
RED Camera Package with all the goodies
HMC150

Can Get grip, electric or just about any camera package you could want together

+1

I don't think the client really cares; they just want to know you can do the job… and anything I don't own, there are 6 or more places close by that will rent it to me.

Was thinking the same thing this morning. I could fill a page on my own, thus why I never bothered to list anything but camera/s.

Also Matt any chance of a country column? I really dont want to be lumped in "State" = Australia

LOL Matt I just went to the spreadsheet and watched you update my country. Thanks so much for that. Looks much better without the extras.

Back