ADVICE NEEDED: Panasonic AG-HVX200 Camcorder

Hughmcl

New member
Hey every one..

I found a Panasonic AG HVX200 on ebay for $1500 and no one has bid on it as of yet, it ends in a few days.

It has 720 hours but comes with a lot of extras. Here are the extras listed:

Hvx200 Camcorder
(AG-HVX202EN PAL Version)

Shneider Optics x26 opticle zoom lens

Pelinan case


Sennheiser ew100 Radio Mic kit


Polarizing filter


3 MiniDV tapes

2x 16GB P2 Cards

Extra Swit S-8D54 Li-ion Battery pack

Kata CRC-15 Rain Cover


Battery charger
1 battery pack
lens cap
eye piece
manuals .etc
For the price of $1500 would it be fair to buy this camera that has "some cosmetic scratches on it but apart from that is in perfect working order."?

I'd really appreciate some advice!

Cheers
 
What about for experience etc? I need the zoom on it as well as the the hotshoes.

I mainly use a DSLR that doesnt fit my needs...

is $1500 cheap for this sale?
 
The LCD/viewfinder on this camera apparently come up a bit short. Check the reviews. If you feel the camera is a "good deal", consider investing in a high res monitor. Unfortunately, these are not cheap. The good news is almost any camera can benefit from a high res monitor.
 
Yes, it's on the cheap side.
But I personally wouldn't buy an HVX200. It's an outdated camera. It's not even the revised model - the HVX200A.
In addition to this price you would need to add one or two P2 cards. That's an extra 600 to 1200€.
With 32GB of storage you can record only app. 30 minutes of 1080p material.
 
Back
Top