ryan brown lOwEr CaSe Member Mar 25, 2010 #2 That sh!t is incredible. Man, that last panorama "content fill" in that video is crazy good.
ilauzirika Boring Senior Member Mar 25, 2010 #3 Ok. checking the date to see if it is april's 1st.....no it isn't.....WOW they are making a photo up in that last panorama....all the lower info wasn't there and puff suddenly it is there....
Ok. checking the date to see if it is april's 1st.....no it isn't.....WOW they are making a photo up in that last panorama....all the lower info wasn't there and puff suddenly it is there....
egproductions Veteran Mar 26, 2010 #5 holy crapskees! It's like the clonestamp, patch tool and healing brush all in one and intelegent. I wonder how fine the detail work looks and I can only imagine the video possibilites this opens up!
holy crapskees! It's like the clonestamp, patch tool and healing brush all in one and intelegent. I wonder how fine the detail work looks and I can only imagine the video possibilites this opens up!
DivotDan Veteran Mar 28, 2010 #6 Starting a savings account now just for upgrades to CS5 and Lightroom 3. What I saw wasn't perfect, but no doubt that it is leaps and bounds past what we have now. I can see that cutting hours our of some editing processes.
Starting a savings account now just for upgrades to CS5 and Lightroom 3. What I saw wasn't perfect, but no doubt that it is leaps and bounds past what we have now. I can see that cutting hours our of some editing processes.
mikkowilson Steadi-Guru Mar 28, 2010 #7 Saw this posted in another thread the other day. Not sure I've ever *actually* had my jaw drop, cried, and said out loud "Oh. My. God." when watching a video before. It's insane. - Mikko
Saw this posted in another thread the other day. Not sure I've ever *actually* had my jaw drop, cried, and said out loud "Oh. My. God." when watching a video before. It's insane. - Mikko