Martti Ekstrand Veteran Jun 12, 2009 #1 Now here's a thing Panasonic can and should fix - in all native .mts PAL clips I've seen so far the files are metatagged as NTSC. Same thing with the files from my TZ7 btw. This is not serious but can confuse NLEs and converters at import. Attachments 25huhNTSC.jpg 227 KB · Views: 0
Now here's a thing Panasonic can and should fix - in all native .mts PAL clips I've seen so far the files are metatagged as NTSC. Same thing with the files from my TZ7 btw. This is not serious but can confuse NLEs and converters at import.
Martti Ekstrand Veteran Jun 12, 2009 #3 It's one step down from High@L4.1 - Sorry bad joke, I don't really know this but bet DrBlaz does. I just wish it would go to eleven! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVCHD#Compatibility_between_brands BTW here's the app I made the screenshot from. http://laurent.ettouati.free.fr/english/
It's one step down from High@L4.1 - Sorry bad joke, I don't really know this but bet DrBlaz does. I just wish it would go to eleven! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVCHD#Compatibility_between_brands BTW here's the app I made the screenshot from. http://laurent.ettouati.free.fr/english/