studio1972
Well-known member
Cross Dissolve/Fade
When applying a cross dissolve transition, it seems that the program also applies a cross fade to the audio, which is fine, as I normally put them in together anyway. The length of the transition can be set in the Editing Prefs. It would be nice to have more control though, so that the audio fade transition can be different to the video.
One thing I have noticed is that if the editing mode is set to video only, or audio only, the transition is still applied to both. Expanding the audio of the clips, however, causes the transition to apply to the video only. As there is no separate cross fade transition for audio, it would make a lot of sense if changing the mode to audio only caused the transition to apply to the audio only and vice versa.
Favourites
Secondly, I would like to be able to save effects and titles etc as presets. These presets could be stored in an additional browser section, activated by an extra button to the left of the effects browser button.
When applying a cross dissolve transition, it seems that the program also applies a cross fade to the audio, which is fine, as I normally put them in together anyway. The length of the transition can be set in the Editing Prefs. It would be nice to have more control though, so that the audio fade transition can be different to the video.
One thing I have noticed is that if the editing mode is set to video only, or audio only, the transition is still applied to both. Expanding the audio of the clips, however, causes the transition to apply to the video only. As there is no separate cross fade transition for audio, it would make a lot of sense if changing the mode to audio only caused the transition to apply to the audio only and vice versa.
Favourites
Secondly, I would like to be able to save effects and titles etc as presets. These presets could be stored in an additional browser section, activated by an extra button to the left of the effects browser button.