A camera or camcorder for making my documentaries?

But does dark skin suffer more from underexposure or overexposure?
In other words: is it harder to fix skin tone when it's underexposed or overexposed?
Only a fool exposes for skin. The darkest skinned person and the lightest skinned person should be exposed precisely the same.
 
Last edited:
It is good!!
I did a lot of tests today. Some in full midday sun and some at 7pm. All the midday clips are slightly overexposed with the Zebra at 80, but they are all garbage. At 7pm the clips were nothing short of beautiful. I didn't miss by even half an f-stop.
;)
What difference does the time of day make??? If you are using zebras the correct way to determine the right exposure, then the time of day or brightness of the sun makes zero difference.
 
What difference does the time of day make??? If you are using zebras the correct way to determine the right exposure, then the time of day or brightness of the sun makes zero difference.
I have never been familiar with Zebra and wanted to do some tests. I have always used Wavefirm. Anyway I agree, but I wanted to do a test with Zebra at 80. Anyway now I have set it to 75.
 
Back
Top