A Big FAT Huge Congrats to all and an even bigger thank you

Just wanted to say that I hope everyone had a great time, and thanks for everyone's work. And congrats to all of you.
Watching some your films has been truly inspiring, and motivating.

Now with my 2 brand new HVX's, that I have no idea how to operate, I am looking forward to making my first short, and entering into my first dvxuser fest (ahem.... drama).

And, to Jack.... that is truly, truly amazing. I hope everyone is so happy for you, and I wish you the best of luck in this next step and new endeavor.

And, to Barry... That is extremely awesome that you are doing that. Amazing. Thanks.

Jason
 
:) thanks. What's up with that? A big fat loan.... ghhh. Luckily my wife has a degree in accounting, so if I ever make any money I know she can keep it organized

Jason


what in the hell just happened??? That was wierd. Sorry. Tech supporrrrrt!
 
yeah. now I feel like an idiot. If I were a mod I'd temporarily ban myself. Take 10 think about what you have done young man. You're wasting my bandwidth.

Jason
 
Back
Top