3d Object Tracking

Anhar_Miah

Veteran
So, after reading the manual (as I often do) I realised that 3d match mover programs can also do full 3d tracking (not all 3d trackers)

So here is one of my test, its not complete but, you can see the potential, things like head replacement, weapon extentions etc.

First we must create a tracking Geometery and then this is used to track the real world object:

Tracking Geometery:

Track_stage.jpg



Then its a simple case of replacing it with whatever geometery you want;

Wires:

Wire_stage.jpg


Final Comp:

Composite_stage.jpg


and finally the animation:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iOmsnQy6X8I
 
Cheers, just a simple test, need to learn about rotoing and colour space matching though.

Hehe, I'm glad you liked it John, you mentioned a tank last time, so thats the object I picked :)

I don't know if PFhoe has Geometry replacement, I would be surprised if it did, check your help files.
 
Back
Top