3d max & Boujou scale problem

kilmyneo

Well-known member
Hello, i need to fix a weird problem.
It happens that when i import a Boujou camera script into a 3dmax scene and then i put an object, this problem start to bother, By example:
i have problems with the size of ligths settings, plugins, reactor, scale, etc, it is as if the object in the scene is good, but the settings are extreamely bigger, like if i put a normal light into the scene the gizmo is really huge and his settings too.
in case that anyone need a snap shot please let me know, thanks.
 
I can't rememeber exactly how I fixed this in the past, I've also had this similar kind of problem, take a look at the settings and look out for things like Gizmo/Helper sizes in the perference/settings.

Anhar
 
I had that problem once too but having used so many programs now I can't remember if it was with boujou. Unfortunately I don't have access to it at the moment to try it. But I remember for one of the programs, maybe boujou, the +- keys scaled the gizmo's up/down , for what's it's worth...(?)
 
this problem appears only when i import the boujou script file, it seems that it changes the settings according to the scene imported and like i said before if im using an spot light 0,2 and change to 0,1 the light difference is really huge.
 
Check your system unit settings in Max. If they have been changed a lot of things may give you problems.
 
hello, sorry there i didn´t answer before, i will try to do what you said i think that this maybe can be the solution i didn´t try before, thanks jones
 
Back
Top