Can Scanner
Well-known member
Anyone know of a 35mm adapter for a DVX100A that I could rent? I would need it in April.
The cheaper the better, I just need something. I ran across one for $600 (I forget the length of time), but I'm looking for $50-$100 for a two day shoot. Think that would be possible? I have my own lenses, I just need an adapter.
I'm in Northern California if it matters...
(I've never rented anything before! I'm a total renting n00b! Please have pity!)
Thanks in advance!
The cheaper the better, I just need something. I ran across one for $600 (I forget the length of time), but I'm looking for $50-$100 for a two day shoot. Think that would be possible? I have my own lenses, I just need an adapter.
I'm in Northern California if it matters...
(I've never rented anything before! I'm a total renting n00b! Please have pity!)
Thanks in advance!