320 pixel Screen Grab of Zombie Short

Envision said:
So I've got my 320x176 screen grab ready ... just itchin' to send it when requested.

Same here. I've got my thumbnail file ready, though I'm still uncertain as to the "official" dimensions.
 
As I've been playing with my edit for DVD I'm pissed at the stuff that I didn't work in... it's not like it will matter... but some of the stuff that wouldn't fit the 5 minutes was good and/or funny.

It should be EASY to find a grab for your download... I can find TONS of stills that will mislead you into thinking we were professionals. :undecided
 
can someone PM me with Jared's email address so I can send him my screen grab? I'm gonna be at work tomorrow so I may miss his email and I want to be sure he gets my choice of shot for the competition...
 
I haven't either... I wouldn't sweat it. They got 80 films and I'm sure they're pulling their hair out by now.

What the hell do you think 80 films being watched all over the world is gonna' do to the server?

My guess is this site will crash in the first 10 minutes after they're posted.

Not being a pessimist, but c'mon... 80 films?

It'll be like throwing a bag of hotdogs into a tank of starving parana... How long do you think the bag is gonna' last?

BTW Peter, your avatar is great. Is that you? I'm not gay or anything but I can't stop staring at it every time I see it... it freaks me out and forces me to look at it. Is that makeup, photoshop, or what?
 
I'm not gay or anything but I can't stop staring at it every time I see it...

LMAO!!!!

Loved the I'm not gay remark. Better get things straight in this world of computing misunderstanding... (no pun intended... Maybe a little...)


Ah... Good point Matt, it's about to get rough here in the DVXUser machines...

I, for one, am just interested in the list with the films and names of the directors, that was supposed to be the first thing to come out. I just want to make sure they got my entry... I hate web uploading scripts... :(
 
Non-Square

Non-Square

dj200423 said:
Why are we being forced to work at 640x480? The dvx is 720x480... so why would they ask for a 320 (half of 640), rathern than a 360... or am I retarded?

Not retarded, just making a common error.

A 720 x 480 NTSC screen has non-square pixels. If you view it on a computer screen it looks too short (or too wide, either way). If you correct the picture to work on square pixel screens (i.e. computer screens)... you get 640 x 480.

Now you know!
 
Back
Top