16x9 Anamorph AND 35MM Adaptors

Already knew that... Dan isnt talking about an anamorphic lense made for the DVX 72mm thread he is talking about the Century Anamorphic I assume made for another camera.
 
Sorry to dissapoint you but I was not interested in anything but to "see" if the image is OK. I saw that, and that was it. I did not roll tape. The "whole test" was.... a few seconds. Works? Yeah... OK, cool! Sorry. Look at the pic on century page and "imagine" you also can control focus.... An expensive purchase decision, I know, but if you have the work to see a revenue from this investment, then is worth it.
Hmmm....comes to think of it, since the 16:9 goes on the SLR lens, you can use any native 16:9 HDV to get close to 2.35:1 when combined (if need be)
A pain for focus, but.....someone might try it some day.
 
Back
Top