Recent content by zephyrize

  1. Z

    Settings for multiple generations ?

    I'm editing some AVCHD footage in Vegas, so if I want to export some shots into After Effects or pass them through Deshaker, I can't obviously use the .MTS files as in Vegas. What would be the best format/settings to use when exporting a clip from Vegas in order to work it on other programs...
  2. Z

    Flip Upright with Magnets.

    I've read in another forums that Sony cameras (and JVC also I think) uses magnet detector for their LCDs. So by putting a magnet behind the LCD actually flips the upside down image vertically. Tom Guilmette talks about this trick in one of his vid. but I just wanted to know, isn't this harmful...
  3. Z

    Urgent: Basic Mic for SONY SR12

    Hi It is for a small school 5 minutes film scene project. We are using the SONY SR12, outside, most probably with wind. So we are looking for a shotgun mic that plugs into the basic mic plug of the SR12. Since it's a mainly a cinematography project, PERFECT audio quality is NOT required...
  4. Z

    RED's next “Digital Stills and Motion Cameras”

    I think they took that vDSLR philosophy a bit too seriously... http://photorumors.com/2009/10/30/red-drops-a-bomb/
Back
Top