Recent content by XMaduX

  1. X

    Shooting in light day, how to trust zebra?

    I just did some shootings with my dvx 100B in a beach, in cloudy days, and it has very light despite the clouds, the camera asked for ND filter1/64, and I tried to follow the zebras, to avoid a superexpose, but the final result was that it looks clouder than it was. is there any trick for those...
  2. X

    Upgrade on DVX100

    Hey guys! I'm in need of some improvements on my DVX and I need some tips on what's the best an in better price too ;) That's what I need A shotgun microphone An extra battery A camera mount light (is LED the best choice?) A wide angle lens. thanx a lot for the help
  3. X

    Water Condensation

    Hello guys, this is my first topic. I was shooting a rock concert with my DVX100, it was a small room with a lot of kids, I've already done shooting in this place, and a lot of kids rocking in a small place produces a lot of humidity, so I've clean my lenses and continue. But this time it...
Back
Top