Hi Guys,
We’re looking at investing a bit of money into hard drives & backups and I would just like to seek your opinions before we make a purchase.
We produce a low budget TV series and have done 3 series to date – currently working on our 4th, all has been edited in Adobe Premier Pro.
S1 was...
Hi Guys,
Still pretty fresh to this game so excuse my ignorance or silly questions.
We produce an outdoor television programme and would like to place our first season on DVD to sell in time for Xmas.
The season is ten x 45-50 minute eps, so about eight hours all up of programmes/running...
Hi Guys,
I'm part of a two man team that films and edits an outdoor TV show, consisting of 10 hour long episodes, and aside from teasers & small promo vids for sponsors, this is all we edit.
I purchased a Windows desktop approx. two years ago for editing and it now struggles with projects once...