Recent content by weplaywithtraffic

  1. W

    Advice on Studio Name!

    Hey guys, not sure where to post this so hoping this will do. I'm opening my new studio in a few weeks and i'm stumped on naming this thing. Inside the studio it will have a green screen/video area, a photography area, a professional sound recording booth and control room and a few computers...
  2. W

    Canon 7D Equipment Suggestions!

    Hey guys. I know i could probably find my answers by searching the forum but for some reason my search isn't working. If i type anything into the search box it comes back no results, even by typing canon 7d? Could that be a glitch in the forum or my internet or something? I just ordered my 7d...
  3. W

    MUSIC VIDEO: Opinion's needed on new video idea!

    Hey forum. It kind of makes me mad not seeing alot of people not out shooting video's because they don't have the best of the best equipment. Mostly beginner's. So i came up with an idea/concept i'd like to shoot. What do you think of shooting an entire music video using only an Iphone 4g and a...
  4. W

    How Much Should I Sell My D90 For?

    Hey. I'm making the switch to either getting the 5d or GH2, not sure which one yet thou. My question is how much should i ask for my D90? What comes with it: D90 Body with shutter actuations 3699 , in perfect condition, 6 months old, no scratchs, dent, dings etc. Also have original box, manuals...
  5. W

    Camera Suggestions for a 3K budget?

    Hey guys, I'm an young upcoming short producer. I've got all my equipment now purchased for the post production etc. It's now in my budget to purchase a new cam, and i think my research points towards the Canon XH A1. Is this a good cam for my journey or would you have a better suggestion in the...
  6. W

    Nikon D90 Video!

    Hey guys. I'm glad I just came across this forum, i never knew such forum existed, hopefully i can get some answers and better my film making passion and help others out if i know the answers. Here's the deal, I've been shooting video for awhile now with my d90. I have studio lighting, a few...
Back
Top