Recent content by visions-online

  1. V

    FS100 video shot with G-Log Ultimate Profile

    I shot this Labor Day with a stock lens on the FS100 using Frank Glencairn's G-Log ultimate profile. Shot handheld in a shoulder mount Tilta rig. Tweaked the look with Colorista in Premiere Pro.
  2. V

    FS100 video shot with G-Log Ultimate Profile

    moved post
  3. V

    AC7 OLED - Full Sunlight

    One of the things I was battling with when trying to choose a monitor was the Sunlight viewablity. The OLED specs have a super low Brightness (NITs rating) - I think it was 200/250? And daylight viewable monitors are typically in the +/-1000 Nits range. Previously, I had tried some screen...
  4. V

    SmallHD AC7 OLED

    AC7 Sunshade Design AC7 Sunshade Design UPDATE 1-30-13, smallHD has resigned the sunshade and will no longer be shipping the model below. For those of us that received the original sunshade, they will be shipping out a new design replacement at no cost. I am very impressed with smallHD and...
  5. V

    SmallHD AC7 OLED

    Outdoor screen images Outdoor screen images krick, here are some more images. I want to wait to talk to smallHD before re-evaluating the gradient issues. Here are both monitors in direct sun - neither one is very viewable. This is still in the sun, but blocking the sun. Not too bad...
  6. V

    SmallHD AC7 OLED

    UPDATE - 01-30-13 - smallHD has sent me two additional monitors. The first replacement was similar to the original. The second one however had updated hardware/software and it looks great! The colors are correct, the black levels are now adjustable. The blacks are extremely black - as in you...
  7. V

    SmallHD AC7 OLED

    I picked up a Tilta rig for my FS100 and had to get a monitor for shoulder mounted shooting. Anyway, I just received my smallHD AC7 OLED today. I wanted to see if anyone else had one and what they thought of it. I did most of my research online as I can't walk in a local retail store and...
Back
Top