When I work between PP1.5 and AE6.5 what settings keep the highest quality when exporting files? I use DV AVI for PP1.5 and that seems to keep all of the quality, but for exporting out of AE, I use Quicktime/compression none and it doesnt seem to keep the best quality? What settings maintain the...
Hey, does anyone know if there is a good shock mount that can be attached to the dvx. I get that loud boom/thud sound somtimes when I move around. I also know that I don't have a good mic, I'm using the panasonic unidirection mic. Just didn't want to spend more on a new mic atm, trying to get...
Hi....Heres my problem. When I look at the LCD or video footage the image seems to be curved in at the left and right side. The top and bottom corners seem to bend inward. Is my lens not aligned properly? I tried spinning it but it never seems to be perfectly straight at the corners? help please...
I've read alot of posts on this page about Slow Motion and have a couple questions. The best way to do slow motion is to film in 60i then bring it into a 24pa timeline and slow down the duration, correct? If so does the quality look alot worse? noticably different? and will that create a problem...
I'm having trouble making a dvd in Premiere Pro 1.5. I captured film with the 16x9 Anamorphic Lens and my camera was set to normal and 24pa. I did not have letterbox or squeeze mode just normal during filmming. It looks like the image is 4x3 when I capture it from the camera? I went to...
Hi, thanks in advance.....After exporting a file in DV AVI format the image jumps up and down in Windows Media Player. I filmed in 24pa and have the latest Media Player. If i export a quicktime file or a normal Avi file it works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Hi everyone...I'm new so bare with me :) ...I just bought the DVX100a with the 16x9 lens....When I film I leave it on Normal. When I display it from the camera though S-Video it comes out fine 16x9 on my 16x9 widescreen...but when I play it on a normal 4:3 tv it zooms in and cuts off all the...